HR Governance Expert
Marelli is looking for a Processes and Systems Expert within the HR organization. In a challenging and evolving environment, You will be responsible for globally supporting the governance of Core HR processes and the implementation of new projects, by interacting within the Marelli HR organization and third parties, and You will act as a global Key User for SuccessFactors supporting the HR communities with solving any issues that may occur.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Guarantee the communication and knowledge of Core HR processes across Marelli Organization (Countries, Business Units, Companies, etc.)
- Interact and provide support to Country HR referents to ensure compliance and governance
- Ensure employee data quality on Core HR system
- Gather requirements and manage configuration changes
- Implement projects linked to HR initiatives
What experience should you have:
- Degree in Business/Economics, Information Technologies, or similar
- Knowledge of HR processes: Hire to Retire, Organization Management
- Strong skills in HR systems: Core HR (SuccessFactors is a plus), Time Management, Travel, Reporting, etc.
- Over 4 years of experience, working in HR environment in multinational companies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, applicable across the different levels of organization
- Mastering Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
What do you get in return:
- Successful, stable, and global company, new SSC sector player
- 300 employees on board already.
- Flexible working options
- Multisport card
- Fully covered meal tickets
- Teambuilding and company events
- Additional pension savings (3. pillar)
- Language courses
- Referral program
- Unlimited working contract
About Your Future Employer:
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk