HR Representative - German, English & Spanish
Our client is a leader in precision dispensing, fluid management, and related technologies in 30 countries. They are located in Maastricht, the Netherlands, and they are looking for a HR Representative (m/f/d) with German, English & Spanish who will be a part of the Global Business Services HR Services team.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Answering questions and providing personalized, excellent support to employees and managers.
- Performing various HR tasks and inquiries, including pre-employment activities, employee administration, benefits, HR policies, compensation, leave of absence, vacation and long-term sickness, support to employee relations cases.
- Ensuring compliance with all government regulations, including country employment laws and internal processes, and ensuring confidentiality of cases.
- Supporting the improvement of our HR Knowledgebase for our employees.
- Proactively identifying and recommending improvements on processes, procedures, and system functionality as part of Continuous Improvement.
- Supporting HR-related projects
- Using a Case Management tool and meeting service levels set out in Service Level Agreements.
What experience should you have:
- Vocational background in Human Resources (MBO-level) or similar education/studies.
- Several years of related experience in an HR service environment, HR Shared Services, or HR Operations experience is preferred.
- Experience with the German labor market, HR policies, processes, practices, and German employment laws.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (fluent), English (fluent), and Spanish (intermediate).
- Outstanding customer focus, including having empathy, compassion, and service.
- Ability to take ownership and to work in a team environment, and continuously driven to improve results.
- Excellent process orientation, efficient, strong detail orientation, high focus on data quality.
What do you get in return:
- Dynamic, international working environment
- 13th month's salary
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- 25 holidays + 6 extra days
- Free parking
- Fruit, coffee, tea for free
- Home-office days are possible
- Possibility to work 32 working hours per week