HR SSC Specialist with Italian Language
Opportunity for English and Italian fluent speakers! Also part-time possible - great opportunity for students!
We are looking for a new teammate for the HR SSC team in a newly established Global Business Center of the company Marelli in Trnava.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What will be YOUR main day-to-day tasks to do as a member of the HR SSC function?
- Watching over the HR process transition a coordinate junior colleagues
- Agenda and documentation related to the time-attendance of an employee in the company
- Responding to complex inquiries from employees across the enterprise
- Working in the internal employee HR system
- Administrative support of processes related to changes in the internal HR system
- Maintenance employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
- Cooperation and administrative support of the external payroll team
- HR data collection and analysis
- Everyday communication in English by email and phone
What experience should you have:
- Experience from customer support, helpdesk or front office department
- Fluent in the English language and Italian language
- Experience with project coordination would be great
- Advanced user of Excel
- Tool knowledge of SAP and ticketing system
- Good team player
- Positive, friendly and flexible
- Efficiency oriented
What do you get in return:
- Up to 60 % HOME OFFICE POLICY if needed, (even after covid-19 situation)
- International work environment
- Flexible working options
- Multisport card
- Financial support in language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
About Your Future Employer:
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk