Inbound Marketing Manager
This is a rare opportunity to join our core team heading towards becoming a “Unicorn start-up”. Inbound Marketing Manager will join a small team of cross-skilled senior professionals with various backgrounds. All working together to further develop recruitment SW with a potential to fundamentally disrupt current ways of internal hiring. Our prospects are to go global. Join our team now and contribute towards future success.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Our target is any enterprise dealing with employee recruitment (decision makers B or B-1 level)
- Build and manage a rich content attracting a qualified audience
- Propose, create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing activities and events to drive customer acquisition
- Establish analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activities turn into customers, and convert customers
- Own Web, Bots, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Create and sustain brand amongst target audience
- The role is complementary to the outbound communication and marketing
What experience should you have:
- Ideally you would have previous B2B marketing experience.
- Asset would be an understanding of recruitment processes and/or SW development and digitalization.
- You need to be goal oriented, willing to take responsibility for own decisions.
- Be data and processes oriented.
- We are a small team, therefore you need to be “hands-on” person.
- The role requires ideal mix of seniority, experience, and creativity.
- Deeper understanding of GA, SEO, HubSpot or similar would be highly appreciated.
What do you get in return:
- Interesting job with a wide scope and potential
- 100% flexibility regarding time and place
- Relaxed team of highly experienced professionals