As a Industrial Director you will direct, lead, and control the activities of a high volume manufacturing plant. Sets manufacturing and operations strategic direction and motivates staff and organization to meet quality, budget norms, CAPEX, and delivery requirements while fostering an environment of continuous improvement and excellence.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for leading 2 production areas, engineering, production preparation and project quality and the actions required to meet all the customers needs
- Follows regular reports such as OEE, yield, variances, productivity, WCM savings, CAPEX spenditure
- Plans and coordinates the transfer of new products, technologies, equipment in terms of processes readiness in order to supports group and company strategic plans.
- Leads and motivates the operations team to deliver products per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
- Works closely with other Sekurit plants, senior level of Saint-Gobain Sekurit International management and other functional stakeholders as necessary to drive successful projects implementation.
- Participates in various strategic and operational committees such as: manpower planning, production schedule, supply chain committees, WCM committees, Quality meetings etc.
- Coordinates with appropriate group plans for future strategic plans implementation, including orderly phase-in of new technologies and phase-out of existing ones.
- Assures proper follow-up to operational, design and reliability issues. Coordinates and implements required process, design and technology changes in agreement with established procedures and plans.