So how would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 50% @ CLIENT CONTENT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT:
• Analyse the needs of our clients and help them build digital content strategies that elevate their brand, connect them with their audience and generate and nurture leads.
• Provide support with clients’ blog posts, whitepapers, checklists, video, or other content that will be distributed via paid, digital marketing channels.
• Build a backlog of ideas on what type of content (e.g. gated, non-gated, video) should be created.
• Review clients’ past content and assess its usability across different channels.
ABOUT 20% @ CLIENTS’ & OTHER COMMS:
• Educate, communicate & manage relationships with senior management from your client portfolio.
• Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their content strategy.
• Coordinate closely with client leads internally to understand the clients' pain points and goals.
• Work with freelancers and in-house content creators.
ABOUT 20% @ INTERNAL PROCESSES AND EDUCATION:
• Share your best practices & tips with the rest of the team.
• Educate team members on content.
• Collaborate on our internal wiki creation & write blog articles in your area of expertise.
ABOUT 10% @ YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
• You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. We are looking to build a whole department around this role in the future hence you’ll have the opportunity to move into a managerial role overtime.