Junior Credit Risk Analyst
Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Do you like to work in a globally distributed team and does the world of finance, insurance and trade fascinate you? We are looking for an energetic professional to join our Credit Product Centre team and this could be your opportunity.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Professional and profound credit risk /rating assessment and financial analysis of diverse set of corporates.
- Recommendation of credit limits in line with internal policies and standards.
- Monitoring of the news and market events around specific counterparties or portfolios and discuss with the respective lead analysts for action.
- Identification of high-risk companies and potential recommendations on watchlist placements.
- Communication with internal stakeholders and underwriters.
- Improvement of credit file productivity and processing efficiency and respond in timely manner to credit/underwriting requests.
- Contribution towards shaping up data and technology driven transformation and solve business problems using cutting-edge technology to ensure profitable business and foster growth ambitions.
This is a unique opportunity to implement your risk knowledge and credit analytical skills with a real portfolio, relate economic developments to the market performance and investigate trends to ensure a sustainable profitability.
In this role, you will work with colleagues in diverse functions including underwriting, risk management, portfolio management and claims. In addition to the day-to-day tasks, you will contribute to activities linked to the elaboration and implementation of the strategy of the Credit & Surety unit.
If you think out of the box, you are creative and you enjoy being a business-oriented team colleague driving for realistic solutions, this is an opportunity for you.
The Credit Product Centre reports directly to the Global Head of Credit & Surety (C&S) Corporate Solutions who in turn reports to the Corporate Solutions Chief Underwriting Officer. The C&S unit of Corporate Solutions provides credit risk-based insurance solutions to banks and corporates in the areas of Trade, Commodity and Project Finance, Surety, Political Risk Insurance and Trade Credit Insurance. The team has full profit centre responsibilities and comprises specialized credit origination and underwriting professionals located in 14 offices within the 4 global Corporate Solutions regions.
The Credit Product Centre (CPC) is, in general, responsible for:
- Leading key C&S CorSo strategic initiatives in the area of risk assessment and insights.
- Providing high-quality, fundamental corporate obligor and transaction credit risk assessments in support of the C&S unit's diverse credit-related underwriting activities.
- Conducting forward-looking sector and credit market analyses and feasibility studies.
- Underwriting Policy and ensuring overall compliance with unit, divisional and Swiss Re Group standards.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of methods and tools used to support transaction pricing.
- Ensuring accurate monitoring and oversight of the in-force Credit & Surety portfolio.
What experience should you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in credit analysis and credit-related work. Knowledge of corporate loans, structured financing and trade finance products is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of global macroeconomics, financial markets and credit-related products.
- Experience in credit analysis of asset/fund managers, private equity/venture capital firms is desired.
- Prior experience in risk analytics e.g., quantitative credit analysis is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of database management tools, strong skills in Excel and other MS Office software is an added advantage.
- Flexibility to work in project teams.
- Proficiency in English required; proficiency in German is a distinct plus; additional language skills (Spanish, Portuguese or French preferred) would be given positive consideration
- Quantitative and analytical skills, pragmatism, and firm judgment
- Independent thinking, thirst for knowledge, business curiosity an ambition to develop are a must.
- Convincing interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relations in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Self-starter organized and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to manage diverse projects and tasks.
- Able to apply quantitative skills, business knowledge, logical thinking and communicate the key message by visualization & presentation. Digital transformation project experience - would be a plus.
What do you get in return:
- Flexible working time and home office policy
- Training & Development opportunities
- Extra 5 vacation days per year
- Sick days – up to 6 per year
- Public transport allowance (50%)
- Fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in a given month
- Referral bonus
- Program focused on subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price
- Free fruits & beverages
- Volunteering activities
Poslat nabídku na e-mail
Biznis IT Analytik (Avaya, Genesys) - pre stabilnú banku
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment SK
- 2 000 - 2 500 EUR/mes
RISK Manažér - pre veľké korporácie a financovanie nehnuteľností
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment SK
- 2 500 EUR/mes
- Goodcall Slovakia
- 1 200 - 1 500 EUR/m