KAM - End User
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager End-user to join the Systems & Services team dedicated to the Office & Industry segment in the Czech Republic.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Our client is a market shaper and world leader in lighting. The company provides professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And their lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps, and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain, and improve partnerships with large end-user key accounts within Office and Industrial segments by maximizing sales opportunities through innovative lighting solutions.
- Identify new commercial growth opportunities and define commercial strategies and forecasts based on short- and long-term analysis of business drivers, targets, financial models, etc.
- Create tailored smart lighting solutions that promote energy efficiency, safety, and sustainability.
- Ensure professional collaboration with in- and external stakeholders; create partnerships with your customers.
- Drive for the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding the customers’ challenges and taking on a solution-based and value-selling approach.
What experience should you have:
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a key account management role, selling B2B products and/or solutions in the Czech Republic; preferred experience in B2B systems and services market, e.g. digital solutions, automation, IoT, lighting, electronics, printing solutions, etc.
- Proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets as well as understanding complex sales cycles at a strategic level; very good technical understanding of connected systems.
- Can-do attitude; ambitious and passionate about professional growth; team player and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent Czech and English language skills (verbal and written).
What do you get in return:
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.