Our Client Micro Matic - is the global market leader in the supply of keg couplers, keg spears, and dispensing solutions to the brewing industry. With an innovative mindset, a clear investment strategy, and visionary leadership Micro Matic has pioneered industry-leading draft beer products and services since 1953 and are today active worldwide.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility and challenge will be development of new Point of Sales – POS (Beer fonts), from design lock initiation to full scale production;
- To develop the final design from first 3D drawings including analysis, simulations, calculations, etc.;
- To ensure performance of suppliers together with purchasing department;
- Secondary responsibility will be additional resources on general development of POS projects and adaptations;
- Work closely with project team globally (especially in Denmark);
- Person will report to technical department manager in Kaunas with functional reporting technical product manager in the group.
What experience should you have:
- Mechanical Engineer (Bachelor or Master);
- Preferable global experience, as heavy contact with our teams in UK and Denmark will happen;
- Experience with die castings, plastic mouldings;
- Have min 3 years’ experience with product development;
- Experience with development for Project sales (fast development and utilizing agility of a small team and closeness to suppliers as well as utilizing standard platforms);
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor, within advanced 3D modelling;
- Experience with structural design/analysis;
- Experience in Mechatronic design (as especially fonts will have electronic/Light);
- Experience with Third-party partners for product development;
- Experience with Axapta would be advantage;
- Fluency in English.
- Result-oriented and high drive to achieve set goals on time
- Can structure projects, plan own time and prioritize work for oneself and team
- Active team player, willing to discuss and share knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Good motivator with a global business mind-set
- Problem solving.
What do you get in return:
- Challenging and interesting job in multinational Company, attractive salary package
- Group level position – that means you get to see the full view, interact with different people in different countries
- Scandinavian working environment
- Supporting team
- Hot meals at the office two time in a week
- Salary 2500 - 3150 € (taxes included).