What will you do
At this point we're looking for a dedicated person to respond to incoming requests and incident through the ticketing system, to be in touch with plant technicians and managers. Configuration of network components, firewalls and application will be an important part of the job. Once a request comes in from the plant, you will be responsible for informing the plant of the progress of the task and its resolution. As we're supporting Heidelberg Materials' countries across the world, on-call duty will be required.
The main content of your work will be:
- Deployment and configuration of network devices(L2/L3 switches, Firewalls, Access points)
- Handling incident -troubleshooting and monitoring of infrastructure, mostly LAN segment (on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, ASA Firewalls)
- Basic administration of Win OS servers
- Work with Zscaler (cloud-based web filtering solution) and tools such as IPAM, SolarWinds Orion, NetFlow, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE
- Marginally providing first level support for several applications located in OT infrastructure (remote access & backup tools)