What will be your key responsibilities:
You derive and implement prices for established and new products in a market environment with strong long term growth opportunities
With your know how you support in screening the market and analyzing preferences of end customers and installers
Identifying revenue and margin optimization potentials is in your focus
You proactively develop pricing strategies jointly with cross-functional teams to drive the profitability of products and solutions
You support in improving pricing analytics & reporting standards
What experience should you have:
- Master’s degree in a business, finance, economics or another quantitative discipline
- At least 3 years in pricing strategy and analyses across industries and business models
- Experience interfacing with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and the management of regional subsidiaries
- Strong experience to adapt to local and international and intercultural experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills
Mám zájem o tuto pozici
What do you get in return:
- Fancy a break during the day or after work? Enjoy a magnificent view over the old town of Prague on our rooftop terrace.
- Look forward to a permanent position in our family business where new technologies and innovative ideas meet a modern workplace culture.
- In our Growth hub, we keep you energized! Enjoy our offer of coffee, tea and fresh fruit.
- The company offers an extra 5 days of paid vacation, and a total of 25 days per year.
- Be ahead of the curve - and plan for your retirement: take advantage of subsidies through our employer-funded pension program.