Our Client – Rail Baltica – a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of. You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join Rail Baltica growing team in the position of Procurement Specialist.
What will be your key responsibilities:
We will entrust you to:
- Prepare the tender documentation, including review of technical specifications within own area of responsibility.
- Participate in the procurement commissions in the status of a commission member and/or procurement specialist.
- Provide assistance with the review of possible contract supervision questions in ensuring that contract implementation is aligned with the public procurement law.
- Market research / support with market research to identify potential suppliers, global and local sourcing, cooperation with experts and consultants.
What experience should you have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing procurement exercises with a proven track record of success managing small-to-medium scale, preferably infrastructure and/or railway procurement exercises.
- Experience with a proven record of accomplishment of public procurement documentation development and participation in the procurement commissions.
- Good knowledge of the Public Procurement Law of Republic of Lithuania and EU procurement directives.
- Fluent in Business English and Lithuanian languages with good command of technical and legal English.
- Able to benchmark and apply best procurement practices.
What do you get in return:
- A job with purpose and impact.
- Exceptional international project experience.
- Innovation-driven work.
- Professional and self-development.
- Supportive network of professionals.
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Benefits and Bonus programme.
- Salary from 3000 EUR (before taxes).