Product engineer-constructor (R&D department)
Our Client – DOVISTA – is a group of leading brands on the European market for vertical windows and external doors. At present, the Group consists of 14 brands and employs more than 7500 professionals who manufacture and market doors and windows to the European market and customers. Our key markets are Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
DOVISTA is owned by the Danish company VKR Holding A/S – one of Denmark’s most highly regarded companies with about 19,500 employees and activities in more than 40 countries.
DOVISTA UAB is placed in Marijampole FEZ already more than 5 years, and more than 350 employees already work here.
For the production facility in Marijampolė we are currently hiring: Product engineer-constructor (R&D department)
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Conducting corrective actions, through construction changes, functional and qualitative properties of window system elements and entire product;
- Create & update drawings documentation, procedures and instruction within R&D department;
- Prepare and perform the required test for certification and proposed construction changes;
- Test equipment calibration (internally and externally) and maintain test machinery;
- Develop new test method required due to new materials or construction chosen;
- Support the R&D Construction Responsible Engineer in whole development process and product update;
- Support the Quality/Process department in terms of risk assessments and non-compliance in drawings documentation or product performance;
- You will report directly to manager in Poland and will have daily contacts with colleagues not only in Lithuania, but also in Scandinavia, China and Poland.
What experience should you have:
- A university degree in technical engineering (Manufacturing/Materials engineering or another equivalent field);
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Knowledge and successful experience working on production technological processes;
- Ability to prepare/read/understand technical drawings;
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or other 3D modelling software experience;
- Knowledge of FMEA methodology is beneficial;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages (written and spoken);
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking, independency, ability to think outside the box and come up with new solutions;
- Willing to travel to foreign countries.
What do you get in return:
- Opportunity to become a part of intercultural environment and to work in a modern manufacturing company where LEAN methods are used (5‘S, TPM, 5WHY, RCPS and etc.);
- Professional colleagues who share their experience and knowledge;
- An open working environment for new ideas and decision making;
- Professional growth / development opportunities;
- Insurance from accidents 24/7 per week;
- Free coffee / tea and treats for various occasions;
- Company events;
- Hybrid work possibility;
- Salary range for this position is from 2700 to 3000 Eur gross / month and is negotiable.