Product Sales Manager (Medical Devices)
Our client - Isis Medical is a medical company specializing in the rental and sales of a wide variety of equipment. We supply our customers with superior product lines and services that are guaranteed to improve patient outcomes while also helping to reduce costs.
What will be your key responsibilities:
• Ensure implementation of the company's sales and marketing strategy and the organization of sales in Lithuania;
• Organize marketing and sales activities, including customer events and conferences;
• Actively communicate with customers, create and maintain good customer relations, perform regular client visits and updates;
• Prepare sales plans, commercial offers and contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
• Actively communicate with manufacturers regarding product supply, sales reporting and participation in events and trainings offered by manufacturers;
• Manage the process of public tenders, holding stage meetings as well as negotiating with the manufacturer to obtain information and price offers.
What experience should you have:
• Higher education;
• Several years of successful work experience in sales and marketing;
• Experience in medical/healthcare sector would be considered as an advantage;
• Fluency in English and Lithuanian, Russian would be a plus;
• Valid driver‘s license;
• Results-oriented approach and a challenge-driven personality with excellent communication skills and self-expression;
• Understanding of the nature of income, expenses, turnover, sales revenue and profit;
• Ability to format and prepare documents and to use a computer in the scope of text and data processing (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What do you get in return:
• Competitive salary and monthly and annual bonus depending on the performance;
• Company car, mobile, laptop and other office tools;
• Company events, trainings, Christmas premium, etc.;
• Flexibility, health premium used for fitness or health enhancement (after 1 year);
• Opportunities to communicate and collaborate with different people from all over the world;
• Opportunities for professional development and career growth.