Project Coordinator/Project Manager with German
We are looking for Project Coordinator/Lead with fluent German for the deliveries to Tietoevry's customers in Austria, especially in Public sector.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Discussing business requirements with the customer
- Creating a communication bridge between the technical teams and the customer
- Supporting the technical teams to prioritize their work properly
- Contribution to solving problems requiring the customer's interaction
What experience should you have:
- A proactive self-confident person with developed communication skills
- Ability to discuss with the customer and express/present opinions
- Experience in project management/project coordination work
- Experience in Agile development process
- Awareness of Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
- Decent technical background welcome (MS Azure, .NET, React)
- Languages: advanced German (C1), English
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.