Project Finance Academy Master
Are you someone with a good finance overview who enjoys training and developing other colleagues? Great, we have the right opportunity for you!
Our client- Marelli GBS in Trnava is looking for a new addition to its Project Finance Academy!
Are you in?
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk
What will be your key responsibilities:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Determines priorities for Project Finance training needs. Works closely with Divisions and Regions to facilitate training curriculums and events.
- Identifies and assesses existing internal and external training materials for learning pathways. Utilizes a combination of classroom, virtual, and hands-on training techniques.
- Manages the development of Marelli-specific Project Finance learning curriculum. Maintains the Project Finance Academy Master Course Catalogue.
- Assists Methodology with financial process documentation. Participates in revisions/changes of Methodology and updates training materials accordingly.
- Works closely with PME Academy to create training synergies by utilizing similar tools and techniques.
- Communicates updates and new courses within Project Finance, as well as the extended enterprise.
- Seeks feedback from the finance community as well as industry experts on new trends, standards, laws that drive updates to existing or new training courses.
- Provides Project Finance training and development opportunities aligned to improvement opportunities.
- Supports the development of Project Finance as a profession in Marelli.
- Ensures excellence in project finance training curriculum serving all Divisions across all countries within the global footprint.
- Actively serves as a positive role model, mentor, and teacher regarding project finance skills & systems.
- Sponsors enterprise-wide initiatives that advance the company's project finance knowledge and function.
What experience should you have:
- Economic background from university studies
- Working experience from SSC environment is preffered
- Good overview in finance topics, basic knowledge of CAPEX is an advantage - you are curious in this area and willing to go further
- Previous experience with trainings of colleagues/newcomers would be beneficial
YOUR personality plays the key role too! Are you someone who:
- likes to take the ownership and responsibility
- is seeking new challenges
- loves interacting with other people
- is empathetic, patient, and not bothered by answering questions from your colleagues
- self-starter with a positive mindset :)
What do you get in return:
- This is the new role within the structure - you will be the first member of the team located in Trnava.
- 80 % HOME OFFICE possible if needed, even after the Covid-19 situation
- Interesting financial evaluation
- You will be able to use foreign languages daily
- The new attractive work environment within modern, stable, international company
- Company is located in the central of Trnava and plans to invest into 1st class premises for its employees
- You will be part of a greenfield project and be part of a building up
- You may influence and improve standards, way of work, process flow
- You will have a chance to reach a market competitive compensation including:
- Extra flexible benefits
- Language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Multisport card