As a project manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of complex and multifaceted campaigns within a fast-paced environment. Besides building a strong relationship with the clients your main goal is to ensure every retail design/branding project is delivered on time and in full length.
Are you OK with traveling around Europe and making sure every showroom and shop is up to previously developed standards? Then this might be your dream job!
What will be your key responsibilities:
Besides that you will be:
- building a strong relationship with your clients by understanding their changing priorities and tailoring provided service
- providing great customer service to all internal and external clients
- taking detailed briefs from the client in cooperation with your Account Manager
- managing projects from briefing to delivery
- implementing new methods and procedures
- working with the team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare a brief and sum-up presentations, and complete additional admin and reporting tasks
- working with account directors and managers to identify and develop new business opportunities
- ensuring compliance with regulatory policies
- measuring customer satisfaction and taking continual actions to exceed expectations
- holding responsibility for budget for campaigns
What experience should you have:
They might also function as on-the-job managers ensuring smooth cooperation across branches.
Your skillset should include:
- great interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, stakeholders, and other departments
- great project management skills and multi-tasking skills
- good commercial understanding
- strong time management and prioritization skills
- ability to handle work under pressure and tight deadlines
- approachability and confidence to offer advice in meetings
- fluent written and spoken English C1 level and native Czech or Slovak
- good MS Office knowledge
- account management exper
What do you get in return:
Besides that, there is a great office space with a sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap for after-work hours
Other things on the benefits list:
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons.
- Sports activities (circle training, yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- And of course, common things like Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (iPhone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, sick days.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!