We are looking for people who love building products from scratch
As a Project Manager, you'll play a crucial role in leading and delivering impactful projects that drive our organization's success. In this specific project, our goal is to create the leading Fintech venture in the Middle East — a comprehensive, multi-country app that stands out with an attractive package for both consumers and merchants. Our aim is to not only simplify everyday financial transactions but also make them more rewarding.
The core qualities of Project Manager
- Lead and oversee agile product & IT project deliveries from ideation to testing.
- Coordinate teams of external partners and vendors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams to define goals, epics, test cases, roadmaps, and other coordination pieces to help meet the customer & client’s expectations.
- Develop comprehensive roadmaps & plans, including resource allocations.
- Manage project risks and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Regularly report activities status, risks, and issues to the team managers and to the client in a clear and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with project management, agile methodologies, and best practices.
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure successful IT development, DevOps, and QA testing.
- Undertake business trips to the customer.
Why join Creative Dock Group
We are proud of our informal atmosphere. We maintain a flat structure and the working environment is shaped around project teams. We believe in career development. All that matters are your skills and desire to learn more. No diploma will ever secure you a place at Creative Dock.
What we need from Project Manager
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in enterprise-level/agile projects or other business projects with agile delivery, preferably with FinTech app design or development focus.
- Strong understanding of agile & project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure in VUCA environment and meet project deadlines.
- International background/experience preferred
- Have a team-player mindset with a hands-on approach and comms skills
- Fluent Czech or Slovak language preferred.
- Fluent English (other languages are an advantage)
- Experience and knowledge of these areas preferred:
• FinTech propositions
• Product design & UI/UX
• Mobile apps development
• Backend technologies
• Customer support, acquisition, or CRM campaigns/data analytics
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.