Are You interested in working in a team within a professional, dynamic and international environment where you can make a visible contribution to the sales process through solution driven thinking and cross-selling? Keep on reading! :)
What will be your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsibile for managing RfPs and RfIs and producing top quality multi-product proposals for strategic/key clients including:
- Be the single point of contact for all RfP/RfI related matters i.e. coordinate timelines, set up deal team kick off meetings, allocate resources
- Preparing proposals/answers
- Challenging deal team to reach the best possible solution
- Create proposals that match our client’s objectives and highlight ING’s TS capabilities and strengths
- Ensuring correct look and feel of documents
- You will prepare customised PowerPoint presentations for client pitches and beauty parades
- You will be responsible for actively maintaining and developing the information database and proposal material.
- You will be working closely with the Cash Advisory & Structuring Specialists and provide input for knowledge transfers, best practices and Product Tribes
- You will work with a wide range of stakeholders, TS Sales, TS Product Management Tribes, Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions
What experience should you have:
- At least 2 years of work experience in transaction driven environment (preferably in Transaction
- At ease with managing time-sensitive projects with a large number of stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills and a client focused mentality
- You have editing and proof-reading skills
- You can work in a structured and systematic way
- You are an effective team player who likes to work in a collaborative style
- You have strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders across the network
- You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
- Flexibility is required in order to get things done. You do not just give up when things are not going well, and you know who or where to turn to within the organisation if you need support.
What do you get in return:
- Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
- 3rd pillar retirement saving
- Life insurance
- Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
- Cafeteria benefits
- Extra holiday days
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Company events, teambuildings
- Referral bonus, etc.