This is an exciting opportunity for YOU to become a part of the new global business center based in Trnava!
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk
What will be your key responsibilities:
Purchase to Pay:
- Timely and accurately react on any requests from external parties
- Carry-out payments
- Reconcile Accounts Payable balances with vendors
- Aged items resolution on vendor sub-ledgers
- Daily communication with internal and external customers, employees
- Processing of travel expenses in Global automated travel and expense system
- Checking correctness of travel and expense reports and as well Checking of enclosed receipts and invoices
- Daily support of supplier queries through phone or e-mail - to be further discussed once we have a better understanding of the systems CK/MM
What experience should you have:
- Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- 1,5+ years experience in the Finance department
- Fluency in English language – spoken and written
- General accounting / reporting overview
- ERP experience is strong advantage (SAP, IFS,BPCS, IFS Radley)
- MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong communications skills and analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Customer and result oriented
What do you get in return:
- 80 % HOME OFFICE POLICY even after covid-19 situation
- New attractive work environment
- Extra flexible benefits
- Language course
- Teambuilding, Christmas party