Quality & Security Specialist
As a Quality & Security Specialist, you will be a part of ACTUM IT Service HUB department. You will be responsible for security and quality setup at our company. You will manage all important ACTUM’s certifications and audits. You will identify needs of trainings, related to quality and security assessment. You will help management to set up control systems and set the safe environment within ACTUM Digital. You must be organized, reliable and self-reliant.
Basically, your goal is to contribute to keep our company on professional level and up to standard in security and quality management and ensure a safe place and environment in ACTUM Digital inside and outside.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Drives various certifications (ISO, TISAX, etc.)
- Is responsible for security, quality and privacy assessment (internal audits, IT and physical security, access management setup, asset management setup, etc.)
- Supports business divisions within client’s requirements and needs regarding the quality and security assessment.
- Is responsible for creating security and other policies, ensure their implementation, internal communication and provide or arrange trainings to all employees.
- Assists in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Cooperates and assists in security incidents - monitoring, assessment, reporting, lessons learned, mitigation.
- Manages GDPR compliance and all the related matters.
- Communicates directly to divisions and other departments, especially IT, Legal, HR, etc.
What experience should you have:
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in CZ and EN
- Experience in certifications (ISO, TISAX, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of privacy and security needs and set up in business and companies
- Experience in compliance or risk management
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, highly proactivity
- Team spirit while cooperation with other colleagues
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Drive to improve things, raise the level and quality of providing services
- Independence, reliability, consistency and customer focused
What do you get in return:
- Working with professionals within the group of companies - ACTUM Digital, yachting.com, WMC Grey
- Company notebook and mobile phone
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English, German and Czech lessons with native speakers