This is an exciting opportunity for YOU to become a part of the new global business center based in Trnava!
Marelli is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further.
They bring together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
Calsonic Kansei and Magneti Marelli unite under the new world brand Marelli.
Marelli operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI GBS in Trnava.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Are you looking for more possibilities to grow professionally and gain new knowledge in general accounting within the new RTR department?
At Record to Report team you will be responsible for:
- Accounting tasks focused on reconciliation, solving issues occurred while booking, correction postings
- Taking part in month-end close activities as per deadlines
- Accounting by IFRS principles
- Hands-on reporting and resolution of unreconciled/reconciling items
- Prepare and post manual journal entries
- Prepare reports for auditors/management / internal customers on a regular basis
- Playing an important role in the upcoming transition
- Perform month-end close activities as per deadlines
- Creation of fixed assets and fixed assets books maintenance
- Assisting with special projects on various topics as needed, assist in identifying and implementing process improvements, proactive application of CI culture
Do not hesitate and let us know about you!
What experience should you have:
- Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- 3+ years experience in the Finance department
- Fluency in English
- General accounting / reporting overview
- ERP experience is strong advantage (SAP, IFS,BPCS, IFS Radley)
- MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong communications skills and analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
What do you get in return:
- 80 % HOME OFFICE POLICY even after covid-19 situation
- Interesting financial evaluation
- You will be able to use foreign languages daily
- The new attractive work environment within modern, stable, international company
- Company is located in the central of Trnava and plans to invest into 1st class premises for its employees
- You will be part of a greenfield project and be part of a building up
- You may influence and improve standards, way of work, process flow
- You will have a chance to reach a market competitive compensation including:
- Extra flexible benefits
- Language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Multisport card
About Your Future Employer:
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk