The Sales Support Specialist's role is to identify leads through outbound calls to commercial and public sector customers such as large corporations, mid-sized companies and governmental institutions.
- Researching, identifying and verifying contacts (by phone and email) of responsible persons of potential business clients.
- Finding potential buy-up opportunities – asking if companies own redundant Microsoft/Autodesk/CAD software and offering that we could buy them from them
- Generating, tracking and qualifying sales leads, then forwarding their verified contacts to respective sales representatives for further acquisition.
- Managing the customer database and performing all administrative activities related to it.
- Reaching out to potential as well as existing customers and inviting them to our webinars.