We want you to know that we value our employees and want to provide you with more than just a job. As a valued member of our team, you will receive a range of benefits that include:
- An annual financial bonus
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 My days, and 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Pension plan contribution
- Free refreshments (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office)
- Company Shares
- Employee Assistance Program (12 per year psychological consultancy for you and your family)
- Alza Discounts
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 140 CZK per working day
- A variety of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- A family program with T-Mobile (discounts for employee’s family members and friends)
- Training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- Personal development opportunities (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- Involvement in various activities supporting charity organizations (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- A relocation package for candidates coming from abroad
- Opportunities for relaxation and wellness activities (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- Fun team events such as brunches, Health Day, and summer and holiday parties!
At our company, we believe in creating a positive work environment that values our employees' well-being and development. If you are excited about this opportunity and want to be part of a dynamic team that cares about its employees, send us your CV in English and join us today!
We are looking to hearing from you!
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development, and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications, and e-learning activities to actively support the rising of common expertise.
At Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and strive to create a workplace that is supportive, empowering, and inclusive.