We work in a HYBRID STYLE of working with an unlimited home office, but twice a week we meet in the office (Bratislava or Košice) for meetings.
The Senior Data Scientist specialized on NLP as a member of the Artificial Intelligence Services team of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Slovakia, you will be working in the are of Natural Language Processing. In this regard, you will face the following interesting tasks and challenges.
- You will be analysing and visualizing data in Python to provide business insights for internal customers of the Deutsche Telekom group
- You will prepare training & evaluation pipelines and apply state of the art Machine Learning approaches to improve processes in Finance (Controlling, Treasury, Accounting), Procurement, HR and others
- You will be responsible for technical part in your projects designing & implementing prototypes of innovative applications in Python. Our usual projects are in the areas of Natural Language Processing and Time Series Forecasting
- You will be working on your solutions independently and creatively
- You will cooperate directly with business including your active contribution in customer workshops, meetings and calls, so the ability to explain technical points to business colleagues is crucial part of this job
- You will participate in team brainstorming sessions, code reviews, reading groups and pair programming sessions
Depending on the use case, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of tools and technologies like SAP, Scikit-learn, Keras, Spacy, Docker, Kubernetes, Flask, or Tesseract, and BI dashboarding tools e.g. Celonis, MicroStrategy, Qlik, Tableau, etc.... knowledge of those is helpful
- You will have the chance to identify possible use cases for automation and data science. Innovation is welcome.
- Because we care for your personal growth and development, we offer paid online and offline trainings, reading material and more.
The published salary is the minimum possible offer. The starting salary may be higher depending on the extent of fulfillment of the employee's requirements (education, language skills, required practice, personality assumptions and skills).
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity, and provide reasonable accommodations to any applicants with disabilities. Should you be interested in our job offer and job description, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require special accommodations to fully participate in our recruitment experience at Veronika.Hogya-Slosiarova@telekom.com