Senior DevOps Engineer - cloud solutions/Azure
Do you want to be a member of a team designing and implementing Cloud solutions worldwide?
Do you prefer Azure against other solutions?
Are you looking for a job in stable company?
Well, apply for the Senior DevOps Engineer role in large, international company operating all around the world.
What will be your key responsibilities:
You will design and build CI/CD pipelines, implement monitoring, log analytics and distributed transaction tracing solutions, also be prepared for code reviews, leading a small team od junior developers.
Technologies you will work with:
- Microsoft Azure PaaS (Azure Kubernetes Service - AKS, Monitor, Azure SQL)
- Azure Service Bus, Azure Data and Analytics products
- Azure DevOps
- REST API, API management - Apigee
What experience should you have:
- cloud-native development (Microsoft Azure) - a MUST
- Java and microservices architecture (3 years plus)
- Azure SQL
- technical leadership role
What do you get in return:
- Home office/Remote work
- Professional development, trainings, courses, ect.
Wide range of company benefits:
- Company car, Mobile and laptop
- Pension plan, sickness insurance
- CAFETERIA program, Multisport card
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), salary compensation due to illness (for up to 10 days absence per calendar year)
- Lunch vouchers (fully covered by company)