Are you an experienced Java developer and want to work with modern technologies? Join´s TietoEvry Digital Consulting Custom SW development Unit where we aim to modernize customer´s business applications. We work for the largest bank in Scandinavia, and we are looking for new colleagues for the position of Java developer.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What do our developers enjoy about working in this team?
◼️ For example, we had the opportunity to work with Reactive Java and Spring Web-flux and learn how to work with these technologies in practice.
◼️ It's a position that is very much based on data security.
◼️ We are working on different projects for our prestigious client. That means we've developed our skills a lot.
◼️ We have a great team who have prepared a special onboarding checklist to teach us everything.
◼️ We work with Kubernetes, but not as DevOps, and we have a dedicated Infrastructure team that builds scripts in Jenkins and Kubernetes for us.
What you'll be doing:
◼️ Your job will be to develop the CSP program - it is a new system for managing payment cards. You will be developing everything related to cards - from integration to customization and development of new features. 80% of the job is development related to data transcription and security.
◼️ You will be working with microservices - our client has services for each application.
◼️ You will be part of an agile team that typically has between 5-10 colleagues. The team consists of developers, testers and is led by a Scrum master.
◼️ Your daily bread will be cooperation with your colleagues in Sweden, Finland, Poland, and Czechia, so English is must-have.
What experience should you have:
Whom do we look for?
- Candidate with intermediate or advanced experience in Java (version 8 or higher)
- Spring Boot
- Rest API
- Ideally, knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Fluent English
We will be excited if you also have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Kafka
Mám zájem o tuto pozici
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.