Senior Project Manager
On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for a SENIOR Project Manager, in Budapest.
The company develops, manufactures and markets hematology analyzers, clinical chemistry analyzers, and associated reagents for human medical and veterinary use.
What will be your key responsibilities:
The Project Leader ensures that all functional activities are coordinated and completed according to the project schedule. This includes R&D, Product Planning, Prototyping and Value Engineering areas.
The Project Leader will work with R&D, Operations, Sales and other functional department heads.
- Project Leader will manage Project key team members who are involved in the projects.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel through the functional department leader / key team member
- He or She defines the project controls, which includes procedures and reporting to manage the project considering the SOPs.
- Project Leader manages the project budget.
- Manage project scope and changes
- Coordinates project activities with the Product Manager
- Prepare detailed project plan and budget for all phases of the project. Preparation of a detailed project plan including a budget for the project phases under his responsibility.
- Manages the risks and issues that might and do arise over the course of the project life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, responsibilities and milestones.
- Approves all internal and external purchase requests that are arising during the project until it goes to series production phase. In series production phase the Project Manager approves all purchase requests for Change Requests and/or prototyping.
What experience should you have:
- University degree in engineering or natural sciencis
- At least 5 years project management experience
- At least 3 years experience from companies working in medical devices, life sciences
- Advanced level of English , both written and spoken
- Experience working in multinational companies
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
What do you get in return:
- Hybrid work (you can work from HO 2 times/week)
- Good yearly package with bonus
- Shell fuel card with domestic use