We are EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK - contemporary bank with a human touch
We combine the best face to face banking consultancy with a speed and flexibility that digital banking brings. Following our vision - Banking for Growth, EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK will focus on delivering contemporary accessible financial products to SMEs & entrepreneurs.
We are looking for Senior Relationship Manager to work in Vilnius office who will be manager of frontline relationships with the customers. Senior RM also provides analytical support to the customers, building the relationship throughout the existing and new customers.
- Manage and develop frontline relationships with the customers and serve as central point of contact to major bank clients, assisting with analysis and advising on best practices for competitive benchmarking, client targeting and performance evaluation.
- Identify and approach new customers.
- Identify issues and potential concerns in the relationship and work to rectify these (with sales, client relations, development, IT, other products). Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Preparation of the clients' KYC and updating the same on an ongoing basis.
- Structuring credit facilities for corporate clients, reviewing and analyzing clients’ portfolios.
- Pipeline management on a monthly basis, compiling credit proposals and renewals, monitoring the performance of accounts within the portfolio, and the management, and development of the existing portfolio.
- Identify and minimize credit risk, prepare thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance with Bank’s guidelines and policies.
- Achieve revenue target, loan volume, funding volume, and other appointed fee income.
- Ensure compliance with risk management and relevant banking procedures.
- Manage contract negotiations and ensure appropriate contracts are in place.