QA Automation Engineer – Hydra (Košice)
- Nemcovej 27/30, 040 01 Košice
- 2 300 EUR/m
Participates to the definition and development of testing for the new products, defines the adequate policies for product tests and arranges the related papers.
Chooses proper tools and Software tests within defined standards and establishes investment proposals and purchasing requests
Coordinates set up activities for the plant equipment and attends to training needs for the people dedicated to damaged analysis and their reparations.
Suggests and realizes actions dedicated to a continuous improvement of testing systems (HW & SW).
Guarantees, as deep as concerns the role, the respect of the Working Safety and Environment Standards in accordance with the country law.
Technical degree (electronic )
General understanding of machinery/equipment
Familiar with Employment Standards Act, Occupational Health & Safety, etc.
Languages: good knoledge of English-must have
Computer science acquaintances: Microsoft Office
Other acquaintances: Technologies, Systems of planning and production, Quality, Economics, programming languages, Labview, C++ .
• Cafeteria: beneficial system for regeneration of employee´s workforce
• Multisport card: unique card allowing free entrance to multiple sport facilities
• Employee development program: courses for self-development (technical, soft skills, languages
• Free Buss shuttle for employees on selected routes
• Extra bonus for commuting to work (selected destinations)
Many company events and initiatives (Sport´s activities, Christmas party, Family´s days, Teambuilding’s, Healthy workshop….)
We are looking for Developer with .NET for development and maintenance of applications for our customer in trading area.