Senior UX/UI Designer
Creative Dock – Who We Are:
We’re a team of experienced entrepreneurs, passionate founders, technical high-riders, hands-on makers and unconventional thinkers. Imagine Creative Dock like a box of lego where everybody is doing their the best to build something special.
What we do:
We create new ways to generate value and revenue through digital transformation in various industries. We build companies, products & services, and digitise incumbent companies, growing their revenue and bringing efficiencies that allow the creation of new business models.
We are an international ventures builder applying digital technologies and fresh thinking to disrupt markets with:
- impactful enterprises,
- outstanding products,
- new business models,
- customer friendly services.
Our core is execution. We are not consultants. Everything we do has one single purpose - to create valuable ventures for our clients.
Our differentiation is know-how covers each stage from ideas, via building to scaling. Our current territories are fintech, insurtech, marketplaces, retail, e-health, or utilities and they are constantly growing.
Why You Should Join Us:
Creative Dock is a place where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries. We offer you the opportunity to join a diverse international melting pot of people, with various skill sets & professional backgrounds, and with offices across Europe, you could find yourself working on one of our projects abroad.
If you can relate to the above, read on and get ready for a creative career with us!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the products, company and audience
- Understand the users & their needs + understand the product and its value for the user
- Be involved in the entire product innovation process and become a valuable part of the team
- Work independently, follow the time schedules and be proactive
- Lead and oversee UX/UI design strategy
What makes us stand out?
- *We know the right fit is everything.**
- *We love to share knowledge.**
- *Failure doesn’t scare us.**
- *We’re diverse.**
- *We transcend borders.**
What experience should you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to use common tools like Figma and Miro
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and change your priorities accordingly
- Ability to deliver to several projects at once
- Communicative and confident when presenting
- Fluency in English (Czech is a plus but not mandatory)
- Willingness to work onsite at least three days a week