Service Assurance Analyst
Our client - OpSec Security is the world leader in brand integrity, with authentication solutions secure enough for even the most stringent government and high-security requirements.
After decades of leadership in brand protection technology, OpSec grew to become the leading provider of fully integrated brand and document security, providing companies and governments with myriad solutions to help our customers ensure brand quality, reputation, and integrity.
What will be your key responsibilities:
The Analyst is going to work with stakeholders from various AP (Anti-piracy) units and functions to perform service assurance and quality control, and to identify opportunities for improvement in Operations processes.
- Maintain core AP (Anti-piracy) Operations processes to ensure that service delivery is efficient and of high quality;
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in AP Operations processes; gather feedback from analysts; recommend and implement process improvements; build business cases to communicate the value and impact of changes to stakeholders;
- Model and document Operations processes;
- Perform Quality Control (QC) activities, monitor and analyze set Operational quality KPIs, run continual service improvements;
- Manage the Operations request queue for the assigned service area;
- Perform data analytics to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
What experience should you have:
- Excellent English in both verbal and written;
- Work experience as a data analyst (operation center);
- Strong analytical skills, proven examples of large amount of data analysis performed to improve process;
- Strong communication skills in across different business functions to successfully deliver a project;
- Ability to present deconstructed analyzes, reports and process improvements with PowerPoint;
- Problem-solving and logical reasoning skills;
- Efficient management of both standard and ad hoc projects/tasks, while working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Understanding internet piracy, including the knowledge of file-sharing technologies;
- Working knowledge of SQL to be able to create basic queries or modify existing;
- Experience in visual modelling; diagrams, wireframes, system architecture diagrams or other visual models.
What do you get in return:
- Life and Medical Health Insurance;
- Hybrid type of work;
- Holidays 24 working days;
- Supportive, international working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work;
- Modern office in the city centre (Lvivo St. Park Town) with many perks: teas and coffees, teambuilding events, gaming room etc.
Salary: from 1666 Eur gross to 2083 Eur gross (the final offer will depend on your profile).
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “Simplika“ and/or clients of “Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.