SOC Security Analyst
Who we are:
At TietoEVRY we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to TietoEVRY. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
What will be your key responsibilities:
Provides technical leadership in a specific area. Interprets requirements into a preferable technical solution, or to perform similar tasks in the area of specialization. Analyzes services with E2E focus (from client application to backend data stores) and uses supporting tools. Expert role.
Provides strong technical expertise to support the sales organisation and customers in the sales phase.
Keeps well updated on the development of the offered services/products.
Actively proposing changes or improvements of products/Services.
Organizes and leads the hardware development work team. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
Evaluates and investigates hardware products including software parts, HW/SW-split, hardware components, pricing, EMS requirements, tools, hardware components and FPGA requirements. Creates and analyzes alternatives for different hardware realizations. Prioritizes requirements with customer.
Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends the best practices.
As a SOC Cybersecurity Threat Analyst, you are a highly technical, committed security professional with a broad understanding of cybersecurity domains and today’s threats with a few years of experience immersed in General Security, IT, Security Operations culture and Enterprise or Managed Security Services SOC Teams. You will be working closely with our passionate Team of professionals - fellow Security Threat Analysts, Security Incident Responders, Threat Detection and Intelligence Experts, Security Architects, Engagement Managers, Software Architects. You will be reporting to the Head of Security Operations, TietoEVRY Security Services. You will have a holistic contribution to the Security Analysis Function within our global SOC.
What experience should you have:
- You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have high interest in field of information security and at least 2 years experience working with security products:
- Excellent knowledge of English language spoken / written
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion of learning new things around Cybersecurity
- Ensuring the quality and value of the SOC Analyst output across all the activities
- Initiating the SOC Escalations with the Customers and internally
- Interacting with the SOC Incident Response Team on a daily basis
- Identifying areas to tune detections and enhance security efficacy
- Contributing to creation of the SOC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Working closely with the Threat Detection team to elevate threat visibility
- Sharing with SOC staff members the new tools, capabilities and processes
- Contributing to the SOC Platform and Service innovation roadmap
- Interacting with the SOC Development across platforms to ensure success
- Providing input for Customer Briefings to the SOC Engagement Manager
Previous experience with at least 2 of following:
- Networking technologies (Firewalls, Next-Gen Firewalls, Switches, Routers)
- Endpoint protection (Antivirus / Anti-Malware Protections products)
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IPS/IDS sensors)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM platforms)
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing / Ethical hacking
- Web Proxy / Secure Web gateways
Good to have:
- Certificates: CRICS, CEH, CCNA, CCNA Cyber Security Operations, CCNA Security, CCNP, CompTIA Security+
- Knowledge of ISO27000 series, PCI-DSS, ITIL standards
- Knowledge of SOC and Incident Response frameworks
- Cloud security security knowledge (Microsoft Defender ATP family, EDR, XDR)
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.