Software Developer (Front-End)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with a team of front & back-end developers to provide company-wide solutions.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What experience should you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Good English writing, reading and verbal communication skills is a must
- Worked with Design tools like Figma or Adobe XD
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
What do you get in return:
- 13th Salary
- 3 extra vacation days per year
- 2 sick days per year
- Friendly environment