As a Solution Consultant, you will join our experienced team and advise our Customers on integration solutions and the TIPS integration platform. You will lead consulting design and implementation tasks in defined consulting areas within system integration. You will also advise customers on business-related issues. You will play an active role in designing new innovative services based on future business trends and needs.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an academic degree in technology or similar
- You have experience working in a international project team for external customers on technical IT projects involving standard products and customization
- You are enthusiastic, sales driven and motivated by technical development and implementation
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You have Problem-solving skills and mindset
- You have interest to learn about the Paper, Pulp and Tissue industry business
- You have experience with programming languages
- You have experience with data bases: Oracle, MSSqsl
As a person, we believe that you are a team player who acts and demonstrates responsibility for organizing your work and solving your tasks. With our agile end-to-end development process, you'll continue to learn from and coach your peers, so communication is important to us.