System Engineer for IAM
Meet our team
We’re team of 12 experts collaborating across the world. With the strengthening focus on automation, we have a vacancy for the enthusiastic talent whose passion leads to IAM (Identity and Access Management) and Active Directory. HeidelbergCement Group is aiming to become technical leader in the industry, you’ll be in charge of IAM for the more than 60 countries. As the only person taking care of IAM, you can expect no boredom with great impact.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Work closely with external and internal teams to onboard new countries with IAM.
- Lead and monitor the development of new features.
- Do the consultancy to Product Owner and Business from HeidelbergCement.
What experience should you have:
- Identity and Access Management Consultancy
- Active Directory administration
- Providing last level support for end customers
What is beneficial:
- Supporting phase after go-live and in production line
- Determining the priorities on the operational level
- Evaluating business demands and technical implementation
What do you get in return:
- Home Office including hardware and daily compensation
- Career opportunities in IT area
- Extensive trainings (technical and soft skills)
- Employee focus groups & surveys about company topics
- 7,5-hour workday and 5 weeks of vacation
- Company reserved parking (car, motorbike, bike and lockers)
- Leisure time card (sport, education, wellness, health, culture)
- Daily meal contribution
- Mobile phone with company tariff
- Language courses (GER, EN, CZE)
- Relax area and terrace
What’s going to happen next
You apply to this job advert. Our recruiter will contact you within a week. If there is interest on both sides, we will arrange meeting online or face2face in Brno office with team leader. Based on our mutual satisfaction we would welcome you on board.