Team Leader for General Accounting team
Do not miss this attractive opportunity to join the new global business center based in Trnava and lead a team of experts within the Record-to-Report department!
Marelli is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further.
They bring together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
Calsonic Kansei and Magneti Marelli unite under the new world brand Marelli.
Marelli operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI GBS in Trnava.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with the goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk
What will be your key responsibilities:
The team consists also of 2 FP& A specialists.
- People management - leading of cca 7 team members, their support and coaching, mentoring, KPIs and SLAs evaluation, training, and development planning, regular 1to1 meetings, hiring. and others.
- Operational tasks - reporting to RTR Manager, participating in projects, transitions, and regular meetings with other Team Leaders, transferring Record-to-Report Accounting processes if needed, supporting month-end closing activities, providing continuous improvements tasks.
- Lead special projects on various topics as needed, manage the identification and implementation of possible process improvements, proactively apply a culture of continuous improvement, support less experienced employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Manage the implementation of team changes.
- Ensure that internal processes comply with SOX's business policies, procedures and requirements, manage policy and procedure updates as necessary, and work with the plant's finance department. Ensure timely compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Regularly coordinate reporting to auditors/management / internal customers. Manage compliance checking with the controller / internal customers. Evaluate risk items in the Profit and Loss Statement, balance sheet and financial indicators.
What experience should you have:
- Business education degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- 2+ year of leadership or coordinating experience (in SSC environment)
- General accounting/Treasury reporting overview
- MS-Office, SAP (mandatory), Oracle & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience (nice to have)
- Strong communications skills and analytical skills
- Team player with a pro-active approach and problem-solving personality
What do you get in return:
- Your chance to lead a new team of professionals within the greenfield project
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits related to the role and location
- Personal development via internal local and international training programs
- Flexible working options
- Home office (by agreement)
- Multisport card
- Financial support in language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Extra vacation days
- Unlimited working contract