We are looking for a TPL in our Partner's Veszprém office to strenghten the R&D team.
This is the opportunity for you in case:
•You have exceptional communicational and presentation skills,
•You have a reliable and conscientious personality, You are accurate with time and with handling data,
•You would like to be a part of this enthusiastic team and develop automotive steering sensors for the future.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
• Plan and coordinate activities of product development, functionally lead the engineering team.
• Facilitate and moderate technical meetings with internal and external participants.
• Coordinate/Initiate tests, test setups and prototype builds necessary during the development of the product.
• Understand clearly the customer requests & needs before implementation.
• Provide technical micromanagement
• Monitor, optimize and update the time work plan on the basis of the current project situation, monitor costs. Request resources, equipments, investments to fulfill the tasks within the planned timeframe.