Technical Specialist - Workload Automation
You would be working in our workload automation team providing support for customers on distributed platforms.
You would be eventually also participating projects as workload automation team representative and working directly together with application developers and/or with customer.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Maintenance and upgrades of automation tools
- Supporting colleagues in using automation tools
- Participating in projects
What experience should you have:
- Good motivation and positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Scripting skills (e.g. shell, python, perl)
- Basic understanding of distributed platform servers, Linux, Windows
- ITIL training is an advantage
- Understanding and experience of workload automation technologies like Control-M, IWS, AutomateNOW, Automic is an advantage
- Experience in working in global IT environment is an advantage
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.