Ticket Lifecycle Manager
SIAM Incident and Request management integrate IT processes in customer SIAM ecosystem seamlessly to one unified service delivery. This service enables transparent integrated visibility to Incident and Request processes in multivendor environment.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- working in with Incident and Request fulfilment processes.
- incident manager works with the agreed vendors which are defined to be part of Customer multivendor ecosystem.
- provides regular reports to the customer (and/or other agreed stakeholder groups) regarding the performance of groups and any findings.
- escalation point for Service Desk service in incident and request management when there are indications that some service and/or service providers are not capable to reach expected resolutions to the ticket in the Customer ecosystem.
- regularly contact and cooperation with the support groups to find solutions to any shortcomings surfaced during analysis.
- demand actions and improvement from third parties and provides regular reports to the customer
What experience should you have:
- 3+ years of overall IT industry experience
- excellent English skills -written and verbal
- good communication skills - written and verbal
- previous experience in working client interface, ability to present and lead work of 3rd party vendors and client stakeholders
- ability to work effectively in multi supplier / collaborative environment. Ability to understand and improve the service continuously.
- ability to work with multi location and multi supplier operation
- ability to handle ambiguities & uncertainties and pave the way through it to bring more clarity.
As a person you are:
- proactive and professional in your work
- self-motivated person, having sense of ownership, responsibility and objectivity, getting things Done Attitude
- able to see the big picture without forgetting details and capable to communicate it clearly
- honest & ethical
- independent but also a good team player
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.