Veterinary Territory Manager (VTM)
Provide a direct interface with veterinary professionals at the practice level to ensure the highest levels of veterinary endorsement for Hill’s Pet Nutrition and its brands. Communicate persuasively the technical superiority, practical application and commercial benefits of Hill’s products, resulting in increased recommendation in veterinary practices in the assigned region.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high standards of knowledge in small animal nutrition and Hill’s business initiatives through training, self study and market evaluation.
- Act as the strategic partner of choice in small animal nutrition to specified veterinary customers, through regular practice visits, virtual visits, meetings and seminars.
- Develop regular contact with all Health Care Team members: clinic manager, vets partners, vets employees, vet nurses, receptionists.
- Deliver information on Hill’s products and services through excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills (for both; personal and online/virtual delivery)
- Deliver professional support (seminars, meetings) to specified practices as necessary to enable achievement by practice of agreed objectives
- awareness and endorsement by the veterinary profession of Hill’s existing products and services
- rapid acceptance, endorsement and distribution of new and existing products (new launch, new promotion materials, etc.)
- establishment of shelf space at least equivalent to the share of Hill’s products within each clinic
- establishment of merchandising and practice protocols to Hill’s Perfect Clinic standards
What experience should you have:
- Bachelor degree required. Degree in Veterinary Medicine is a plus.
- Minimum of 3–4 years sales experience in veterinary industry, pharmaceutical company or Nutrition Company preferred.
Expected Areas of Skills:
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, and ability to learn company specific tools & programs
- Fluent in country’s national language and proficient communication in English
- Full and valid driver’s license required
What do you get in return:
- Work for the Company with purpose
- Company car
- Sales Bonus
- Wide range of benefits (25 days of vacation, 10 sick days, meal vouchers, leisure time contribution, pension plan contribution, life insurance, Multisport Card etc.)