An Account Manager foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing his/hers client’s concept.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Driving projects and checking the quality of all deliverables and creating project cost estimates.
- Business Development such as identifying business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships.
- Helping clients strategically plan and developing relationships with all client contacts.
- Financial control and project evaluation
- Client Satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts.
- Acting as a trusted communications integrator across teams, keeping clients and teams informed all the time and providing answers to any questions regarding the projects he/she is responsible for.
What experience should you have:
- Fluent english
- Managerial experience is a must and aspiration to leadership skills
- Strong project management skills - outstanding organizational and planning skills, great attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills and savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and comfort taking the lead in solving them.
What do you get in return:
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons.
- Sports activities (circle training, yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- And of course, common things like Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (iPhone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, sick days.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!