Account Manager (B2B) - Bulgaria
- Do you have experience with Sales in B2B and would like to represent a trustworthy IT company focusing on business customers?
- Are you looking for flexibility in terms of TIME, PLACE and work APPROACH?
- Do you enjoy a multicultural environment and look for a company with great team spirit?
- Would you like to join a young team of software experts, sales and marketing specialists?
Then join our successful FORSCOPE team as an "Account manager B2B”!
FORSCOPE is a fast growing international company that has been operating on the EU market since 2016. We are a software broker - we buy and sell used software products from well-known manufacturers (mainly Microsoft and Autodesk), which help our clients significantly save on costs (up to 70%). We focus on providing cost-effective software solutions tailored to the needs of commercial companies and public sector organizations. We have delivered software to more than 50,000 business customers on 10 European markets.
What will be your key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for sales and business development in the area of used software licenses in the B2B sector. You will be predominantly working on remote, which means you will be very time flexible and will be able to organize your working day as it will suit you. It's crucial for you to be able to prioritize and manage your time successfully and efficiently. All communication will be via video calls, chats and emails but you will also meet key clients in person and build long-term partnerships.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Business Development in the Bulgarian market
- Driving growth and building sales pipeline in B2B
- Cold calling, reaching out, and developing new partnerships
- Market research and identifying new business opportunities
- Reviewing the databases of public and private procurements (tenders) and ensuring our company’s direct participation
- Building long-lasting and productive relationships with clients by understanding their business needs
- Identifying and driving the development of new opportunities, promoting solutions to customers
What experience should you have:
- At least 2 years of experience with sales or business development in the B2B sector
- Active sales approach on daily bases - the sales hunter (by phone)
- Strong customer service skills to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Good time management skills to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with other colleagues and meet customer needs.
- Interest in software or IT
- Native Bulgarian language
- English knowledge at least on active B2 level (communication with clients, suppliers and colleagues)
What do you get in return:
- Atmosphere of a very friendly and supportive international team
- Full-time arrangement on remote basis (as a Freelancer/Contractor)
- The opportunity to work with an interesting and unique product (used software licenses) that saves customers a lot of money, but also the opportunity to offer the customer a buy-up of unneeded software.
- Competitive salary - 2000 - 2200 EUR/month (fixed 50% + 50% variable part)
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working hours, home office
- You will join our small Bulgarian team and will be in close touch with colleagues from other countries