You want to travel back in time? We are looking for a Backup Administrator, ideally with knowledge of Rubrik (not required) for a new business.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- implement backups, configure and administer backup clients on our external customers' servers around the world, work with tape libraries, disk storage, appliance and, in general, backup and data recovery.
- monitor client server disk space, modify backups, configure backups, perform technical analysis of customer requirements, analyse problems, collaborate with colleagues from Finland / Sweden / India.
- leading migration projects
What experience should you have:
- experience with administration of Windows or Unix / Linux servers
- experience with working in virtual environments VMware, Hyper-V
- knowledge of backup product (s), ideally Rubrik (not required)
- basic knowledge of networks
- communicative English
- experience with automation, scripting, etc. advantage
What do you get in return:
- friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food coupons
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- fitness center in the building
- chance to make a difference :-)