Our client - Foxelli Group - digital marketing agency that focuses on creating successful world-known e-commerce brands is seeking an experienced CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and processes. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
About the role:
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also are excellent communicator, entrepreneurial and structured, we’d like to meet you.
What you'll doing:
- You will be the executor, who oversees the implementation of company strategies that are created by senior management and has the responsibility of "delivering results on a day-to-day basis”
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives in all 10 departments, 80 people (IT, Marketing, CRO, Inventory, CS, Finance, HR, Media Buying, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Have a problem-solving attitude and be ready to fix bottlenecks
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.