Clinical Nutrition Products Manager
Our client – Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Their products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Fresenius Kabi sales exceed €7 billion; the company employs more than 40,000 people worldwide. For more information visit their company webpage: www.fresenius-kabi.com. Fresenius Kabi Baltics office in Vilnius is looking for Clinical Nutrition Products Manager to join their team.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Annual Brand plans preparation (market research and analysis, patients’ and customers’ segmentation, SWOT analysis, strategic objectives, positioning, key messages, pricing, and communication strategy);
- Organization and coordination of scientific events/trainings for health care professionals and patients;
- Regular cooperation with current, new clients and key opinion leaders;
- To prepare clinical nutrition educational and promotional material, train the company’s employees;
- To consult and advise company’s employees on request regarding the pharmaceutical questions;
- To participate at company’s internal & external meetings;
- Ensuring successful launches of new products;
- Initiate and coordinate the creation of recommendations of separate areas of clinical nutrition.
What experience should you have:
- University education in life sciences (pharmacy, medicine, or chemistry);
- At least 2 years of successful product manager and sales experience within the pharma industry;
- Good market (hospitals) knowledge;
- Confident communication both written and verbally in English in collaboration with all levels both inside and outside the organization;
- Good project management, strong prioritizing skills;
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to work independently, to find out opportunities and go for that.
What do you get in return:
- Hands-on experience and exposure to a global organization, combined with the mentorship of a dynamic and knowledgeable team;
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the projects and initiatives that will contribute to the strategic planning and growth of the organization;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Working next to business decision makers in international environment;
- Working space in the office located in Vilnius city center.