About Business Unit Alpha
In Business Unit Alpha, we build solutions based on Kentico Xperience and Kontent by Kentico.
We are one of the leading partners in Europe and have the clear goal of becoming #1 in the world. Our team has achieved the highest levels of certifications in all Kentico products and has even won the global Site of the Year award.
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What is the Full-Stack function about?
It’s about the ability to develop a whole web application or mobile hybrid application without the help of any other role within a team of 2 to 5 full-stack developers. It means to have the ability to create a code repository, create Devstack, set CI/CD, setup infrastructure cloud provider, develop backend functionalities, develop frontend functionalities and write unit tests.
We leverage cloud services (SaaS) and Serverless (functions) as much as possible.
Tools & Technologies
What stacks do we use?
Our stacks keeps improving. At the moment, the Business Unit Alpha typically relies on the following:
- CSS (including preprocessors)
- Gatsby framework, Next.js
- Bundlers/task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, NPM scripts)
- Netlify, Microsoft Azure
- REST API, Graph QL
- Git (TFS, GitHub)
- Algolia, SOLR, Elasticsearch
Our projects leverage Kentico technologies (Kentico Xperience MVC, Kontent by Kentico).
What experience should you have:
What do you get in return:
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Career growth in an international environment
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- International environment – everyday use of English
- Our great English Lector - native speaker Zach
- Company bar with refreshments and fresh juices
- Relax zones
- Multisport card
- Discount on a yacht vacation
- Very good coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day FOR FREE