iOS Mobile Software Engineer
We have Flexi working policy - you can work from Anywhere!
We are the Devcity, a team of young enthusiasts from IT world. We keep pace with a newest trends and technologies. We like to both play with our own products and help our customers mostly in e-commerce with their key projects. We are proud of our project focused on developing technologies for autonomous train control and assistants for safer driving. They are the technologies of the future.
Working agile is our standard. We are not newbies to this, we have been doing it for a long time and we know how to do it.
You can find our central hub in Prague and in Brno but you can work from anywhere and help us to create more hubs, both in the Czech Republic and around the world.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What are the specific tasks for this role:
- Perform technical design and implementation of complex iOS features/tasks with Swift and/ or Objective-c.
- Writing different levels of tests for robustness and general reliability.
- Participate in creating and executing an efficient backlog of product and technical features based on data analysis.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Promote and available to coach for mobile development best practices throughout the company.
What do Mobile Engineers
- Integrate with colleagues in different mobile chapters
- Promote a strong sense of product ownership and proactivity to contribute to other teams code bases regardless of organisational boundaries
- Communicate effectively within own team and across teams
- Identify project risks and provide risk mitigation solutions when needed
What experience should you have:
- 3+ years of software development / iOS, Objective-C / Swift
- Proven record of strong experience in generating commercial quality Native Mobile applications.
- Solid knowledge of mobile apps modularisation architecture patterns.
- Familiar and advocate of testing at all levels.
- Solid grasp of iOS networking and REST Web Services (GraphQL experience a plus).
- Strong hands-on knowledge of popular architecture patterns (e.g. MVVM, VIPER).
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus.
What do you get in return:
Great colleagues and absolutely flexible working policy.
Career coaching and development
Flexible working hours/Remote work as you require
Technical trainings and workshops
Technical equipment for work
Opportunity to participate on our product portfolio with your ideas
Opportunity to participate in our tech events
Holiday stay in a beautiful cottage in mountains in Czech republic (Orlické hory)
Our interest to constantly make our cooperation more pleasant for you :)