Lean specialist senior
For our client, an international company in Pilsen
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Facilitate creation of business functions' strategic deployment plans (Hoshin Kanri).
- Lead & support single or cross-functional business improvement projects across the organization.
- Coach Lean Sigma Green Belts in order to increase autonomy on the execution on the application of Lean sigma methodologies in order to achieve successful improvement projects.
- Lead & support improvement related events like Kaizen, 3P and problem solving workshops.
- Deliver Lean Sigma White Belt and Green Belt training to employees,
- Drive continuous improvement within the business and identify opportunities for improvement including deployment of Hoshin Kanri, Kaizen, 3P Transformation projects, customer Improvement projects, Lean Journey & QRQC.
- Coach Project Sponsors and Project Leaders to enable the delivery of successful project implementation.
- Serve as instructor of continuous improvement courses that teaches personnel how to assess, identify and improve their own needs and opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What experience should you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent skill level.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant (Lean or Lean Sigma) experience and minimum of 5 years with process improvement experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification from a recognized institution desired.
- QRQC knowledge is a plus.
- Training experience.
- Czech native speaker and English proficiency.
- Ability to articulate business value drivers and link them to Continuous Improvement agenda and interventions.
- Able to evidence strong examples of successful, hands-on delivery of business value.
- Proven experience in hands-on application of Continuous Improvement tools, techniques and methods, process improvement and problem solving methodologies, Expertise within functional areas of (at least one of the following fields): Office Lean, Training of Lean Sigma, Engineering Lean Sigma/Continuous Improvement.
- Able to communicate the progress to both internal and external customers and influence the leadership team to ensure support to drive work streams to closure.
- Accountable for the governance of the improvement projects and activities in specified areas.
- Must be an expert communicator, motivator, facilitator, trainer, and a leader.
- Able to organize complex thoughts and ideas into a cohesive, simple message.
- Able to build strong working relationships with all individuals (from shop floor to Executive level; all departments and educational backgrounds).
- Consistent focus on safety, 5S, standard work and problem solving throughout value stream, with visible evidence of effectiveness.
- Passion and personal energy to improve and challenge status quo.
- Must be skilled at problem resolutions. Have sense of urgency “do it now” mentality.
What do you get in return:
- 25 days of vacation
- Commuting allowance for each employee
- Company canteen/meal allowance
- Professional and personal trainings
- Half-year and annual bonuses
- Bonus for seniority
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Rehab, vitamin and vaccination program
- Bonus system CAFETERIA BENEFIT PLUS
- Ability to use the MULTISPORT card
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to gain new experience in an attractive aviation industry