Our client – BaltCap – is the largest private equity firm in the Baltics, focusing on buy-out, growth capital, venture capital and infrastructure investments. Since 1995, BaltCap has invested in over 100 companies across various industry sectors and raised aggregate capital of over €700 million. BaltCap has a team of 40 investment professionals working across Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, Helsinki, and Stockholm offices.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Your focus will be on the following:
- Providing legal support to Investment team in Lithuania.
- Assisting with various types of agreements.
- Reviewing/arranging of NDAs and PoAs.
- Collecting and systemizing compliance related data for regulatory reporting.
- Performing AML/CFT specialist functions, i.e. supporting the team with implementing AML/CFT procedures.
- Supporting the L&C Director with group level compliance tasks.
What experience should you have:
- Bachelor's degree in law, excellent knowledge of Lithuanian law.
- At least two years of professional experience from a financial institution or law firm.
- Previous working experience with AML/CFT regulation.
- Excellent English and Lithuanian in written and verbal communication.
- Strong sense of project ownership.
- Independence, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Readiness to work periodically in BaltCap Tallinn and Riga office.
What do you get in return:
- Opportunity to discover the regulatory universe surrounding the PE/VC fund managers and help to develop the compliance program for the biggest PE fund manager in the Baltics.
- Top-level professional trainings.
- A dynamic and positive work environment, an international team, and passionate colleagues will be waiting for you.
- Team trips and other events.
- Additional health insurance.
- Salary: 2500–3500 eur. (gross) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.